The Bega Valley Business Forum is holding a Regional Summit on Monday 5 September. It is being run under the funding they received through the Bushfire Community Recovery and Resilience Fund. (BCRRF).
The summit will bring key stakeholders together from right across the shire. The key objectives of the summit are:
1. Create a clear Vision for the Bega Valley
2. Create a more Resilient business community
3. Strengthen the voice of the business community
There will be 2 sessions facilitated by a number of experts including;
- Review -Who are we, why are we here and what have we already achieved?
- Vision – Including some pitches for Big Sky Ideas and inspiration
- Plan – Strategic plan with 3 ideas from each town, 3 from the region and 3 Big Sky Ideas
We will be sharing a report from the Summit on our website after it’s completion.
This is a Bushfire Community Recovery and Resilience Fund project through the joint Commonwealth/State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements. Although funding for this product has been provided by both the Australian and NSW Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either government.
The Forum would also like to acknowledge NBN Co for their sponsorship of the venue for the Summit.