Bega Valley Business Forum Members
Full Members: A full member is a person who is a representative of a Chambers of Commerce with the Bega Valley LGA.
Who is eligible – A representative of a Chamber of Commerce
● Voting rights – Full members have voting rights
● Committee – Full members are able to nominate and stand for committee (board) positions
● Full Membership Fees
- 50 Members or less $220
- Over 50 Members $330
Affiliate Member: An affiliate member is a person who represents any organisation other than a Chamber of Commerce with similar objectives to the BVBF including individuals, businesses, corporations or incorporated associations .
● Who is eligible? Any person who represents any organisation other than a Chamber of Commerce with similar objectives to the BVBF including individuals, businesses, corporations or incorporated associations .
● Voting rights – Affiliated members shall not be entitled to vote.
● Committee – Affiliate members are not able to nominate and stand for committee (board) positions
● Affiliate Membership Fees
- Indivdual $50
- Small Organisations or Businesses with less than 50 members or employees – $250
- Medium Organisations or Businesses with 50 -100 members or employees – $500
- Large Organisations or Businesses with over 100 members or employees – $1500
- Large Corporations – Starting from $2500
Honorary Member: Any person may for services rendered to the association or any person whether or not otherwise eligible for membership and for special reasons considered in the absolute discretion of the committee to be sufficient to be appointed an honorary member of the Association for life or any lesser period.
● Voting rights – Honorary members shall not be entitled to vote
● Honorary members are exempt from payment of membership fees
● Honorary members are not eligible to hold positions on the committee.
Fees are payable for the financial year and are reviewed annually at the AGM.
Interested in becoming a Member? You can download the membership form below, or register your interest below